Developed by the CDC Technology Advisory Committee
TECHNOLOGY VISION STATEMENT
The vision of the Canyon De Chelly Elementary School is to provide all students with the access to state-of –the art informational technology which will assist them in:
- Becoming proficient in literacy, numeracy, and critical thinking.
- Being prepared for the next level of education.
- Successfully attaining the skills and proficiencies required of today’s work force.
- Becoming global learners
- Functioning effectively in the 21st Century and beyond.
- Using web tools such as Galileo, Achieve 3000, and the Canyon De Chelly Elementary School website to advance goals.
- Additionally all administrators, teachers and Canyon De Chelly Elementary staff will use technology daily to effectively help students attain the highest standards needed to function effectively in the 21st Century and beyond.
- We believe in equity of opportunities for personal growth.
- We believe that public education is essential to the survival of a democratic society.
To download the complete pdf file please click the url: CDC_Tech_Final1